Providing personal information, and consent to the processing are entirely voluntarily. All personal information which has been given to us is processed only to the extent and for the purpose the customer has agreed. If you do not agree to processing of personal data during registration, unfortunately, we will not be able to guarantee access to all the features of our store – including placing orders for assortment of the store.
Please be sure that you have the right to update or delete your personal data at any time. In the case of registered customers of the shop, changes can be made by editing the Client panel. For customers not registered or if you wish to delete data, please contact us.
We assure you that our company adheres to the policy of security of personal data. Your details are safe with us and we make every effort to ensure that the level of services provided by us is at the highest level and it guarantees greater security.
Terms webshop www.europeacoustics.com
§ 1 General Information
Online shop www.europeacoustics.com run by company:
Ul. Moniuszki 22
11-700 Mragowo PL
TAX NUMBER: PL7421879565
§ 2 Ordering
1. Prices of goods presented in stock are gross and are quoted in euros.
2. Prices do not include shipping costs, and payment of costs that may further increase the value of the contract.
3. Orders are accepted by the shop through the online store.
4. Orders through the online store can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year.
5. Precondition for proper implementation of the complex through the online store order is appropriate completing of the order form and providing necessary data to perform the contract, including the shipment of the ordered goods.
6. After placing an order, the customer will receive confirmation acceptance email.
7. The date of commencement of the contract coincides with the date of receipt of the bank account specified in the order confirmation in case of payment by bank transfer or the time of placing an order in the case of payment by card or in the case of selecting options upon receipt.
8. Every product offered in store comes from a legitimate source, is brand new and has original packaging.
9. Cancellation of orders by the customer can be done by phone or email using the contact details of the store.
§ 3 Costs and shipping date
1. The ordered goods are shipped to the address indicated on the order form. The shop has an obligation to inform the client about improperly completed order form which prevents or hinders the realization of the order and shipment or may cause delay in shipment.
2. Consignment is delivered to the customer in accordance with the deadline stated in the online store. This is the approximate shipping time and relates to contracts with option of payment on delivery or electronic payments . For other payment methods , including bank transfer or credit cards for specified periods of time due to added time are entered in a store bank account (depending on the bank and the payment method it can be 1-2 working days).
3. Shipping costs are covered by the buyer of the goods . The amount of costs of shipping depends on purchased goods , the type of transport the goods purchased and selected method of payment. The customer may familiarize themselves with the price list of shipping costs for the Cart store - after the addition of selected goods to the basket. On the following page, the shop will display available forms and shipping costs for goods in the client basket.
4. For a given value added to the basket of goods shop covers the cost of shipping the purchased goods. When the store covers costs of shipping of purchased goods, it depends on the staff of the store what kind of transport will be chosen to deliver goods to the customer. Customer can always take advantage of other paid forms of transportation.
§ 4 Payment
1. Each transaction is confirmed by a VAT invoice.
2. Payment for the ordered goods can take place on delivery of goods through electronic payment systems or transfer to the store bank account.
3. In the case of orders paid by bank transfer or by card, payments should be made within 5 days from the date of acceptance of orders by the shop. After this date, any unpaid order will be cancelled. Bank confirmation of payment for the ordered goods is the basis for the process of completing your order.
§ 5 of the Complaints Procedure
1. In the event that the Customer notices a defect or damage to the goods which were not mentioned in the product description on the website of the Shop, the Customer should immediately contact the seller by phone or e-mail to arrange further proceedings.
2. Complaints relating to mechanical damage must contain data essential to their consideration, especially first name and surname of the person placing the order and description of the subject of complaints.
3. Printed and completed complaint form should be enclosed with the product being returned because of complaint.
4. If product received by the Customer is defective or damaged during shipment, it may be returned by Customer to the store address.
5. In case of complaints cost of returning and sending goods shall be borne by the customer.
6. If the complaint is recognised, the store exchanges defective product with a new one, and when this way of settling the claim is not possible, it refunds the amount paid by the customer. The basis for a refund is sending a singed Sales invoice adjustment or a receipt back to the seller.
7. You may cancel the purchased goods without reason within 30 days from the date of the order. (Legal basis : Art. 7 paragraph 1 of the Act of 2 March 2000 on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product).
§ 6 Refund
1. Refunds are implemented by the shop transfer to the designated bank account.
2. To make a return, please print and fill out the return document and send the goods along with an invoice to the address of the store.
3. Money for returned goods will be sent to the customer within 5 working days from the date of receipt of returned goods by the salesmen
§ 7 Privacy and protection of personal data
1 With the acceptance of the Rules, the customer agrees to processing of his/her personal data by the store owner in accordance with the Law of 29.08.1997on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002. No. 101, item . 926 of the # n d.), necessary for the implementation of services and marketing objectives. The senders have the right to access and correct their personal data
§ 8 Final Provisions
1. In matters not covered by these Regulations, provisions of the Civil Code, the Law of 02.03.2000 about protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products may be applied.
2. In respect of consumers, disputes arising from the application of these Regulations and performance of contracts will be dealt with by the provisions of the relevant jurisdiction and the territorial accordance with the Law of 17.11.1964r. code of Civil Procedure (Journal of Laws No. 43, item. 296 with a half # n d.). Main Page